What you need to know about the Coeliac UK Weekly Lottery
Weekly Lottery rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes Coeliac UK employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 21 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the winning number). Only lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in players’ lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
- The winning number will be published on the Coeliac UK website https://lottery.coeliac.org.uk/winners and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 201 287. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for player’s lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the winning number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5.
- All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Coeliac UK to continue funding the charitie's work and to help people live well gluten free.
- Coeliac UK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for contact details such as change of address.
- The rules are subject to change by Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on https://lottery.coeliac.org.uk/rules
Promoter: Coeliac UK, 3rd Floor, Apollo Centre, Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2QW.
Coeliac UK is a charity registered in England and Wales (1048167) and in Scotland (SC039804).
For full terms and conditions visit www.coeliac.org.uk/lottery.
Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Please gamble responsibly. Problem gambling support: The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 (lines open 8am to midnight) www.gambleaware.co.uk