Gluten Free Lottery rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Overseas (non UK Residents), Coeliac UK employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Gluten Free Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 30 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the winning number). Only lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in players’ lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
- The winning number will be published on the Gluten Free Lottery website https://lottery.coeliac.org.uk/winners and will be available from the Gluten Free Lottery Hotline on 01628 201 287. Results will be available from the next working day following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for player’s lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the winning number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5.
- All profits from the Gluten Free Lottery go to Coeliac UK to continue funding the charities work and to help people live well gluten free.
- Coeliac UK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for contact details such as change of address.
- The rules are subject to change by Coeliac UK or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on https://lottery.coeliac.org.uk/rules
Promoter: Coeliac UK, 3rd Floor, Apollo Centre, Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2QW.
Coeliac UK is a charity registered in England and Wales (1048167) and in Scotland (SC039804).
For full terms and conditions visit www.coeliac.org.uk/lottery.
Responsible Person: Julia Malthouse, Coeliac UK, 3rd Floor, Apollo Centre, Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2QW. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. License numbers 004895-N-308601-008 and 004895-R-311997-007 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Please gamble responsibly. Problem gambling support: The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines open 24 hours a day) www.begambleaware.org
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Coeliac UK will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Coeliac UK to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Coeliac UK or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Coeliac UK asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.